Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (24/12) - XMas Edition
Hi all guys,
Here is the promised special interview, and our Xmas guest will be, of course, Santa Claus:
https://www.4funsimracing.com/2020/12/23...nta-claus/
No need for other words, right? Don't miss it!
Cheers, 
Gianluca
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
I enjoy every week reading the summaries of the week, always funny and self-deprecating and are among my favorites. But this interview is rightfully one of your best masterpieces. Congratulations and best wishes for happy holidays ... And I take this opportunity to wish a happy Christmas to the whole SRS community that has kept me company during this year!
www.4funsimracing.com
(12-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  I enjoy every week reading the summaries of the week, always funny and self-deprecating and are among my favorites.  But this interview is rightfully one of your best masterpieces.  Congratulations and best wishes for happy holidays ... And I take this opportunity to wish a happy Christmas to the whole SRS community that has kept me company during this year!

Thanks Dario! I was just lucky I could find the cellphone number of Santa Smile
Love it
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(12-23-2020, 09:49 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Love it

Thanks Michael Smile
You are fantastic guys.
Thanks and best wishes for a Happy Christmas to all 4funsimracing team!

Stefano
I had a good laugh reading the interview; it is very well done. Merry Christmas, everyone!
(12-24-2020, 11:54 AM)Christopher Magan Wrote:  I had a good laugh reading the interview; it is very well done. Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'd like to have a sleigh race against Santa but I'm struggling on configuring the deer nitros. Need definitely some more practice.
Thank you Santa for the gaming chair and for ACC on sale.
This means I'm practicing much less on Assetto Corsa, as I need to improve my ratings on ACC.

Merry Christmas to everyone!