Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31
(06-03-2020, 09:34 PM)Ted Haggard Wrote:  
(06-03-2020, 08:53 PM)Simon Speth Wrote:  I just have to say thanks Ted for the nice setup. Was about 1.5 secodnds faster than standard. I dont know how you all did such quali laps but I guess you tuned your setups a bit more. For race Ted's setup was a bit too oversteering for me so I made it a bit more safe to drive.

For the race I have to say it was the most demanding and fun races I ever did. I also like the car way better than last seasons 2018 Ferrari which I just could not drive on throttle (guess the engine map with hybrid is a bit the problem there)
I just wanted to stay clean because 6 weeks ago in imola everythig went down at the start because of me ^^. Crazy at some time Ted was parking in front of me and then two guys spinning behind me. The second place feels really good Big Grin

Downside is that we may need clear rules for laped cars because some stay on racing line and some not and I nearly crashed twice while lapping.

But part from that see you next week and lets have one more nice race!
think you're confusing me with the other Simon lol...i didn't post any setup.  Wink
True, I used the setup of Dominic and now than I saw yours the biggest difference is running even more front wing and lowering throttle diff to 5%

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31 - by Simon Speth - 06-05-2020, 07:57 AM