Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tracks for next season
Marco, in addition to the SRS hourly and daily series, there are the YouTuber weekly series. I don't know which of them frequents this section of the forum, but Jean and I are always trying to choose car/track combinations that have not been used on SRS recently. Our selections have already been submitted for the upcoming season, but we're open to suggestions, and I'm sure the other hosts are as well.

It is important to SRS, and the series hosts, to not use content whose origin is known to be illicit, or even questionably so. We do not want to endorse the ripping of content from other games.

Gergely, I have asked about using close-to-real fictional tracks before (particularly the good ones like Horsma, Sveg, Weatherfield) but, in general, these are also not used.

And no one has asked about it in this thread, but while we're talking about it: There are also some real-world tracks that are legitimately created but are still ineligible for use here. Usually this is because the track mod features some sort of exploit that cannot be policed by normal means, and would be too much of a headache to manage. This unfortunately includes some great mods, like the Daytona road course and Oulton Park.

I hope this helps to explain the state of things.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth

Messages In This Thread
New Tracks for next season - by Marco Monitto - 03-03-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Marco Monitto - 03-03-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Gergely Mazak - 03-03-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Pasha Paterson - 03-03-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Marco Monitto - 03-03-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Gergely Mazak - 03-04-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: New Tracks for next season - by Kaden Russel - 03-06-2020, 08:45 PM