Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's an acceptable average incident number?
(02-12-2020, 06:06 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  Yes Pasha, but reckless lapped drivers are only an example of weird behaviours. Numbers are useful to me and I would like everybody trust in numbers to improve their behavious in race. If you reward clean drivers with access to split 1, for example. ACC demands you to have a high Safety Rating to get into official races, and I think that's the right way. First of all you must try to be clean, next you can try to be fast. Maybe I am quite alone thinking this way, probably you all are right. The thing is not if AC is just "a game" to have fun, (almost) every us know it is not important enough to get angry with incidents and similar stuff; in my opinion the thing is if we want to ask for a better AC's experience and strenghten this awesome system and its comunity Smile
I think you're right. We can't make every race perfectly safe but there are some clearly dangerous drivers who could be extracted from top servers to make the whole system work better. I have a specific idea on how SRS could execute this plan which I'll post in the suggestions section soon. If you have a specific idea you should post it there too, otherwise this is just a pointless complaint thread.

And to answer the OP's question, since Henrique has an Incident Rate of 1.000000 I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that's an acceptable IR! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's an acceptable average incident number? - by Martin Smith - 02-12-2020, 07:06 PM