Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project CARS 2 season 1 retrospective
(09-04-2019, 01:57 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  I have seen several people on various Discords being turned off by the requirement that their Steam name match their SRS user name. I have been streaming races with my SRS name visible but I still dislike having my name on Steam, and changing it for every PC2 race is a bit of a burden. There are ways to get around this with multiple Steam accounts and sharing PC2 across them, but that, too, can cause issues if you're playing multiple sims on SRS. I hope we can find a better solution in the SRS app where we can link Steam IDs and names to SRS profiles.

I hadn't even noticed that requirement. Yea. no. that's not gona happen.
Too bad. I was looking forward to trying SRS in PC2. For AC it's been a mess for me so far, being unable to even get in the races despite downloading all the content listed.
Guess I'll stay in that other game that costs way too much, for now. Sad

(09-10-2019, 12:05 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  there is no other way. Either change the profile name every time you use it in SRS or create another steam account and share PC2 with that account that always has your name.

Surely there is a way for register your steam handle so the srs app knows who it is?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project CARS 2 season 1 retrospective - by Anders Enlund - 09-10-2019, 11:52 AM