Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Drago, one minute of madness
Plenty of words have already been spent on this thread, let me just add a couple considerations:

1) MP racing means dealing with human opponents and human drivers do mistakes. You included.

2) it's not entirely up to you to choose your MP opponents (but you can avoid joining them).

You have to be prepared to face contacts, in any MP race.
An Expert driver may "tap" you many times without causing you too many hassles while a "green" driver may send you straight out of the track.
There's a difference and at least you should be able to tell it Smile
However both experts (occasionally) and newbies do stupid mistakes, it's just a matter of % probability.

Not comfortable with this ?
Then play SP and hotlap, as even on MR AB server drivers are human and make mistakes.
Simple and healthy solution and end of the story.

What's not a solution is joining any MP races while lacking nerves and INTENTIONALLY causing damage to others, WHATEVER THE REASON.
Same goes for insulting imho. As pointed out by many people already, all this is not only immature, but plainly not acceptable.

About "Rules": sure we can discuss measures against contacts, rules, penalties, punishments, etc. Look at Formula 1 ...
i don't know whether that's a viable and useful route, it may be debated.

The only #1 rule i consider mandatory is the one basing on HONESTY and RESPECT, in both words and acting.

Two things that incidentally seemed to me quite lacking in this debate.
At least at first, maybe now things have changed ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivan Drago, one minute of madness - by Fabrizio Turco - 09-20-2016, 09:43 AM