Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Drago, one minute of madness
(09-19-2016, 03:31 PM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  "I'm just going to say this, no matter how bad something happens during a race, revenge wreck is unacceptable"
Agree with the above 100%

If your getting into the technical details about dive bombings and speed and stuff your getting way to hung up on it.
  • Dive Bomb - Happens occasionally in real racing, why should here be any different? Im not condoning it, im saying that occasionally it happens. Real drivers have to deal with it just like you do.  If this happened in F1 or BTCC would the marshals be penalizing for the dive bomb? No they wouldnt. 
  • Bump from behind - it also happens in real racing on occasion, more often in touring cars than open wheelers. but it happens.  Usually unpenalized by the marshals, and very rarely penalized if no loss of places.

• Getting angry, also happens in real racing. How many times have you seen a driver walk up to another driver and headbutt, punch or drop kick them?  I cant think of any motorsport that doesn't involve fights from time to time.  The difference is, they dont "missile ram" each other because they would seriously hurt themselves as well as the other driver doing so.  They dont want to break their own legs, so they dont ram the guy at 100mph but they will go and smack him in the mouth.
People need to remember sometimes people make mistakes and move on.  Every single thing relating to this was a mistake. The initial dive, the rear bump, the missile ram. All mistakes.  People have said sorry, lets not let it happen again and get onto the next race. 

small note, im not condoning any of the above. What im saying is racing is racing, things happen, emotions run high. We need to try be better in the future.

(09-19-2016, 08:54 PM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  @Ivan Drago - I don't know if you're still around, but... I'm not trolling, this is an honest question, I want to know what do you think about this incident:

for me, i think thats a racing incident. He came across to avoid the slow car, the slow car was also coming across the track.  If anything, the slow redbull car should be penalized for coming across the track like that with such low speed.  However, at the start everything happens so fast, i imagine its difficult.  Its hard enough on the start grid of the SRS mx5 cup, let alone in f1.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivan Drago, one minute of madness - by Michael Pierce - 09-19-2016, 08:56 PM