Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Drago, one minute of madness
On the first one, sorry, but you miss that corner. And that's it. look at the others go away. You were slow before i went inside.
Also, look at the contact at 4th second. You have the whole right side of the track completely free. You didn't gave me space, you simply closed your trajectory and hit me.
You stop turning because of me? Oh sorry but this is a race, isn't it? You had a ton of space to make that turn avoiding any contact.
If i were 17 km/h faster than the 2nd lap, probably i was slow. I would be 1st if i had a 17 Km/h advantage in 1 corner.
Also, no more fantasy, please, I wasn't wide at all and the entrance of the corner was basically already done and with very low speed when you hit me.

@Fabrizio Turco
In the moment of the contact, i had more than half of the car ahead.

2nd bump
Ivan. 20% rear damage? It was a tap. And that happened because you overbrake.
In your attached file i can see that your 5th lap was the fastest.And the 4th one just a little less fast. Wow what a damage i caused to you in 1st and 3rd lap! Pfffff.
I had no problem finishing the race even if you rammed me 2 times, on the back and on the front.

I behave like the 50-70% of people here? Ah ah who are you? lol
Anyway, have fun with AI.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivan Drago, one minute of madness - by Michele Mangili - 09-19-2016, 12:40 AM