Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MB approaching 500 starts @ SRS...stats
(04-10-2018, 10:54 AM)Josh Martin Wrote:  Not being funny, but I'm missing the issue here?

Surely if a driver isn't in top 5/ winning, then he doesn't deserve to be in the top? If you look at the top 100 drivers, 9/10 they will be in contention for a podium of some sort and ratings reflect that. Like you say, if you improve then your rating improves, if not then it comes to a stop where your abilities are. Ultimately the ratings don't mean much, but in regards to the statement (unless, like I say, i'm missing something) just keep trying to improve and you'll get there.

TPC has Marek and Gavin Michael, you should use that to your benefit.

it isn't an issue. it's what happens after 500 starts( an achievement), i raced anything with 4 wheels and probably shouldn't have , all that back and forth between cars can really impact your rankings. I've seen drivers get to 700 in less than 50 starts.....@ 500 starts, you're done, unless you have a steady improvement with no mistakes, I mean you can be the fastest out there and still lose the race. I'm perfectly satisfied with 700, and as far as incident rating, I don't see many drivers in the rear of the top 10 with less than 2 incidents average, because they stay in the mix the entire race......after 700-750, if you're not a top 3 on a consecutive level, you're not getting any higher.....imagine all 700 + drivers in a race, somebody has to lose, there can be ONLY one winner.....I could put all winning drivers in a race and make it look like you were a mid pack driver instead of a winning driver, so who is in the race matters too....EDIT: I drove cars i knew i didn't have enough speed, you can tell that just by driving 10 laps on the server. A driver with 500 starts will know if he is going to be competitive very quickly, although i have surprised myself occasionally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MB approaching 500 starts @ SRS...stats - by Michael Butler - 04-10-2018, 01:23 PM