Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little late, but hey! :)
Together with workbuddy Martijn van 't Land I started in SRS in December 2016. Guess it's time for an introduction post then Smile

I'm 37 years old and quite an experienced simracer. Started at 8 years old with Accolade's Grand Prix Ciruit and then continued with GP1, GP2, GP3, GP3 2000 and GP4. With the latter two I joined league racing. The Grand Prix series online supported offline racing, but it was great to compare yourself with others. I organised league racing at GPChampionship.com and had a great time.

Then I switched to online racing. I bought rFactor, but didn't like how it felt. Then found netKar. netKar namie was very incomplete, but the basic driving feeling was incredible. I was hooked. netKar PRO followed in 2006 and I helped the nKP team which was very small back then. GPChampionship.com organzised a few great seasons of online nKP league racing, even though the multiplayer engine wasn't too stable.

Besides simracing I'm avid bicyclist. I intensified cycling a few years (and got a few kids, also time consuming I can tell you!). The result was that I missed Assetto Corsa. At the end of 2016 I started missing the thrill of racing and made my SRS debut. Fantastic! Just login, sign up for a race and go for it. I like downforce and prefer the open wheelers for that reason.

In the meantime I have a little over 100 SRS races under my belt. It's quite a challenge to fit in the racing with 3 young kids jumping & crawling around the house, so therefore I'm happy that SRS offers races at the late European evenings.

See you on-track!

Btw: I like some real life action, too Big Grin (Zandvoort in Formula Renault 1.6)
[Image: Zandvoort_FR16_small.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Little late, but hey! :) - by Jaap Wagenvoort - 01-02-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Little late, but hey! :) - by Paul Hirigoyen - 01-03-2018, 09:29 PM