Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop making sunset-time (evening) ingame races - save VR players
Not so long ago I've started to race with VR-headset (Pimax 4K). And it's a whole new world to discover. A lot of things should be tweaked here and there to make it comfortable and playable even with top-end hardware.
So here is some serious problem for VR users:
Almost every race-event is set to take place in the evening (ingame) and it's a little bit darker with beautiful sunset. But here is the thing: when you "enable post processing effects" in AC - you got color saturation and everything becomes much more brighter. So for normal user there is no problems with racing in sunset conditions. What can't be said about VR racers. To get proper FPS we have to turn off post processing effects (it drops FPS dramatically) - so we have little bit darker picture. When I play pubic servers or solo-racing with daytime ingame - it's ok, but when the time is set to 16.00 and later - darkness is coming inside VR-headsetĀ )))
So I kindly ask admins to set all events to take place in daytime so VR-players can get clear and bright picture. Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Stop making sunset-time (evening) ingame races - save VR players - by Oleksandr Borodai - 11-21-2017, 10:46 PM