Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more historic (low grip) championships
Hi guys,

Been here for a few seasons now, had some really good racing on some really great tracks. One thing I like about SRS is getting a full grid of racers on some really good mod tracks which never get used in pub servers. One track I haven't seen yet which is my all time favourite is Bathurst, mt panorama. Is there any chance that could appear? I saw a post about some v8 supercars, well, you can't run v8 supercars without visiting Bathurst.

another question/ request is to see more varied cars raced. 95% of the championships are all modern (ish) race cars with slick tyres. I know a lot of people that would probably race here if there were more varied championships. I still like racing these but my preference is for lower grip and with the influx of all these historic mods/dlc we've had recently how about a series using some old stuff? The goodwood mod is fantastic, as is 1938 donington, the little alfa gta vs the lancia fulvia is fun for low power and there's the gt40's, the Jaguar XJ13, ac cobra, Porsche 908......   I would of loved to race in the  old Porsche 911 but the races are too late for me, that Porsche races well with the ac cobra with a bit of bop for the 911. 
keep up the good work.

Messages In This Thread
more historic (low grip) championships - by Gavin Ranson - 09-24-2017, 11:18 AM