Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more historic (low grip) championships
Hi guys,

Been here for a few seasons now, had some really good racing on some really great tracks. One thing I like about SRS is getting a full grid of racers on some really good mod tracks which never get used in pub servers. One track I haven't seen yet which is my all time favourite is Bathurst, mt panorama. Is there any chance that could appear? I saw a post about some v8 supercars, well, you can't run v8 supercars without visiting Bathurst.

another question/ request is to see more varied cars raced. 95% of the championships are all modern (ish) race cars with slick tyres. I know a lot of people that would probably race here if there were more varied championships. I still like racing these but my preference is for lower grip and with the influx of all these historic mods/dlc we've had recently how about a series using some old stuff? The goodwood mod is fantastic, as is 1938 donington, the little alfa gta vs the lancia fulvia is fun for low power and there's the gt40's, the Jaguar XJ13, ac cobra, Porsche 908......   I would of loved to race in the  old Porsche 911 but the races are too late for me, that Porsche races well with the ac cobra with a bit of bop for the 911. 
keep up the good work.
the new F1 from 2004 in new DLC looks like a big fun, better than the new F1s Smile would be great to see this champ
NEVER GIVE UP!
Rainbow 
(09-24-2017, 11:18 AM)Gavin Ranson Wrote:  Hi guys,

Been here for a few seasons now, had some really good racing on some really great tracks. One thing I like about SRS is getting a full grid of racers on some really good mod tracks which never get used in pub servers. One track I haven't seen yet which is my all time favourite is Bathurst, mt panorama. Is there any chance that could appear? I saw a post about some v8 supercars, well, you can't run v8 supercars without visiting Bathurst.

another question/ request is to see more varied cars raced. 95% of the championships are all modern (ish) race cars with slick tyres. I know a lot of people that would probably race here if there were more varied championships. I still like racing these but my preference is for lower grip and with the influx of all these historic mods/dlc we've had recently how about a series using some old stuff? The goodwood mod is fantastic, as is 1938 donington, the little alfa gta vs the lancia fulvia is fun for low power and there's the gt40's, the Jaguar XJ13, ac cobra, Porsche 908......   I would of loved to race in the  old Porsche 911 but the races are too late for me, that Porsche races well with the ac cobra with a bit of bop for the 911. 
keep up the good work.
Just started downloading the goodwood mod.

I am also a fan of the older cars and love how they feel in AC. I have recently installed those cars you mentioned but haven't had time to take them out on the track yet. I got a few hours of fun coming up lol
One more vote for historic stuff. For example the old Porsche Spyder would make a lot of fun!
Big Grin 
(11-19-2017, 01:14 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  One more vote for historic stuff. For example the old Porsche Spyder would make a lot of fun!

Yeah forgot about that one.

I'm pretty happy with this season's cars, got the old 911 in my time zone plus the 787b Smile and old F1 on the weekends 
Lotus 98t
Lotus 72
Lotus 49
Lotus 25
Ferrari 250GTO
Ferrari 330
Ferrari F40
Ruf Yellowbird
Shelby Cobra
Alfa GTA
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Countach
Ford GT40
Toyota Supra
Maserati 250f
Porsche 935 Moby Dick
Porsche 917/30
Porsche 917K
Porsche 908LH

I'd like to race 911RSR, Group C, Mx-7 and Ferrari 312T, but euro time is too early for me
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
I agree with the listing and suggestion above.

That said, I'm really enjoying the current offering on the weekends.

The Ford RS1600 series and the Classic F1 (Lotus 72D / Ferrari F312T) series currently running is super enjoyable for me. I like H-Pattern shifting cars with the tire model break away characteristics that are less heavily aero dependent.

I'd like to run the Carerra 911RSR and the RX-7 series, but it's on a normal day and as a US gamer is right in the middle of the day at 12pm, which is impossible for me.

One other suggestion I'd like to add to the list is 90's DTM please. That has been on my top 3 of racing series to drive across all the simulators that I've played.

Over all, yes to everything posted in this thread so far. I want more H-pattern shifting series that I can heel-toe shift.
+1 to everything said in this thread so far.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
great, im into it!

and where i can find this goodwood mod?
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Racedepartment
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion