Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost out cars spun out or re-joining track
(01-28-2021, 05:27 PM)Stephen Hayward Wrote:  I have just today been suspended for a week for dangerous re entering the track. Seams a little harsh for a first offence especially with no contact me thinks. Unless you stay off the track for the whole race you have no option but to enter sometimes as in my case on a blind corner. I think I'm trying to say it can be a grey area at times.
I have no specifics about your case Stephen, but I would much rather mess my race up than someone else's. I do think that people should pay more attention to the yellow flags but as they don't show up on the replays I don't think we can police that so well. The other day I had someone overtake me as I had slowed own due to an accident just in front of us. I real racing this would have been a penalty as there is no overtaking under a yellow.

I have started to use the track map during racing, as it lets you see what is coming at a greater range than the radar, helping me to see a gap to come back into.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost out cars spun out or re-joining track - by Tim Cullingworth - 01-28-2021, 05:47 PM