Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subject: Suggestion for a brand new SRS Series.
(07-30-2020, 02:03 PM)Jason Chamberlain Wrote:  I like this idea a lot, particularly as someone who doesn't have a lot of free time either. Someone has to finish last!

I think the key to this is to make sure that it uses fairly well-known tracks (Spa, Silverstone, Imola, etc) and not outrageous cars. I would love to participate in something like this once I get my rating up a bit. I'm still very new and trying to figure stuff out.

Hi and tks for your feedback.

I agree with most of the content being well-known, although i would also like to mix it up with a coupe of "curve balls", if you catch my drift.
Rating tip...just race...a lot...don't get hit...or hit someone...and finish all races as high as you can. I mean on the time tables of course. Big Grin

(07-30-2020, 04:17 PM)Dawid Jadwiszczok Wrote:  Hey, it sounds really great! How about active series? Is there any place for same car/track combo in your series that will be running in each other series?

Hi and tks for your feedback.

I'm not sure if i understand your question...
But for starters, having two series with the same combos doesn't sound practical or logical.
Besides...if using the same combos...if the "normal" series shows the cars and the tracks to be used, then you will know the content used on this one too, which kind of goes against the all purpose of this new series.

But maybe i didn't quite get your point...

And by the way....I don't think we can call it "my series" just yet, because for the time being, this is just an idea, an concept and a suggestion.
I just hope that more people likes the idea and if i get enough positive feedback, i will try to get in touch with SRS administration and make the suggestion personally.
I'm thinking on maybe creating a poll...or something like that...but i 'm not sure if it is possible to do it on this forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subject: Suggestion for a brand new SRS Series. - by Afonso Quelhas - 07-30-2020, 07:21 PM