Sim Racing System
Ferrari 330 P4 - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Racing Series Discussion (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Ferrari 330 P4 (/showthread.php?tid=4543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Will Dawson - 11-04-2018

I was the other guy in that scenario. Saw him spin and splatter you and just hoped I could get through at the top of the bank but he then decided to roll up the hill and kill me too. Suspension was dead after that and by the time it was all fixed I was over a lap down so called it quits.

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Alex Leif - 11-04-2018

I missed it last night sadly but will definitely be having another go tonight, really love racing classic cars on this track!

Yes, at a track like this, the starts are really not a time for doing anything dangerous, especially as here you are starting 3 wide, so please everybody keep it in your trousers for the first few corners Smile

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Michal Janak - 11-04-2018

at start there more then on other track and cars is usable advice think twice, the races are not won at T1 so patience pays of more than brave, for overtaking there are looooooooooong straights and banked turns too (but there take extra care not spin the car, so hold wheel securely and hard there)

2 races from 3 destroyed by ..... and ....... no polite words, i avoid 2 crashes in front but other are not trying when there is yello flag and can see cars in trouble, only ful gas, not so clever

instead to gain some points only destroyed races , and what i see, trying overtake between 2 lesmos where car in fron go on max , hmm too clever, WHY not wait for those llong straight? only rising probability to crashes instead use BRAIN

2nd bat part i sa today in 3 races, after overtakem by slipstream car in front imediatly put his car before my nose, so i must brake or step from throtle, why when there is time to go little further?

excuse me but i am too upset today

oh try next track , in comparsion to WR losing only 20s it is not track for this car at all, when carnages at LeMans and Monza, there it is 110% sure that crashes wil be more often,

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Alain Kohler - 11-05-2018

as I said in the beginning, without practice you should not drive this series! even if you have over 500! 
a bit slower with consistency is my recipe for a nice, clean race.

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Michal Janak - 11-05-2018

hmm and same track for Alfa 33 ,m oh my god

hmm 4:37, +24s to WR, so tuesday race will be big pain

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Simon Meisinger - 11-11-2018

Feldbergring should really be used more often in the future, People really enjoy that track from what I noticed in the chats.

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Michal Janak - 11-11-2018

yes, yesterday finaly write the layout to mymemory so no need to watch to map to know which corner follows Big Grin

RE: Ferrari 330 P4 - Simon Meisinger - 11-11-2018

same, feels good when you're not surprised by the hairpin's approach after the BP arch anymore Big Grin