Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ferrari 330 P4
Just wondering who has driven in this series so far, how have you found it? Without a current or historic F1 series I can race in (outside of US times), I am looking to try something different, and wanted to know what the general opinion was of people who have raced this car.
Love the car, great fun to drive. Maybe not for everyone but if you like historic racing definitely give it a go.

Any Le Mans variant is not really my cup of tea but really looking forward to the rest of the upcoming tracks!
Not easy to drive, but a lot of fun. It doesn't work without practice Exclamation
Monza 66 will be exciting Smile
Not as floaty as other classic cars, but you definitely feel the lack of downforce, which makes it fun.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
specialy on brake , they brake, brake and sudenly lock the wheels
prety f...d race again, after start slow drivers must be 1st at T1 so many didn try the car as it looked in some cases, maybe 500 limit is too low for such a combo of car and track

and why is this track now set not to able finish timed lap which started before time limit? a had spoiled one fast lap by car which overtook me at bad place where lost time and speed and my best started one was quited then Sad

after bad day at work bad race Sad
My start has been terrible and when approaching T1 I was 5th in the middle between Michal and Ilari. Three wide situations are pretty risky, and as I went for T1 we touched slightly with Michal in the inside, then it caused to me some wobble going sideways and hitting Ilari in the outside.
I'm sorry for the consequences that Ilari suffered.
Apart this scary moment the race has been intense chasing Jukka, eventually a bad attempt to overtake at parabolica caused some secs loss and race was almost over.
Thanks for the advice on this series, I really enjoyed the race last night. Knew I'd be mid-pack at best, so wanted to stay out of trouble... so happy to get 0 incidents!

Looked like a mix bag from the replay, sorry to see your bad luck Michal. Elsewhere though, I saw some people being really considerate: after touching someone they slowed down to allow them back past. Ideally the hit wouldn't have happened obviously, but really restores my faith in the community seeing people realise they've made a mistake and put it right immediately!
So, let's talk about this evening start.
Driving straight I get 3 bumps in the very first seconds of the race because someone crossed the field moving right hitting a car and causing a mess.
There's no reason to risk so much at the start with all the cars packed, particularly in a track like Monza were the slipstream make the things easier.
Once survived the starts the races at Monza 66 have been great fun so far.
Got caught in that whole mess. Really a bummer and totally unnecessary.

Later somebody somehow managed to spin in one of the banked corners and took me and another guy out that way. But yeah, I could have avoided getting hit by him, so I should blame myself for that.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020