Sim Racing System
live broadcast only server 1? - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Official SRS Broadcasts (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: live broadcast only server 1? (/showthread.php?tid=3846)

live broadcast only server 1? - Nuno Mexia - 07-21-2018

is the broadcast only for server 1?

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - simracingsystem - 07-21-2018

yes

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Kam Ho - 09-16-2018

(07-21-2018, 11:23 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes
Is there a way to tell what server you will be on once you have registered ?

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Pierre Caillet - 09-17-2018

Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server 1.

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Kam Ho - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server  1.

Thanks  Smile

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Jim Canna - 09-18-2018

(09-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server  1.

I wish it was that simple. After week 1 of a season championchip points get priority.

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - David Weber - 09-18-2018

(09-18-2018, 11:02 PM)Jim Canna Wrote:  I wish it was that simple. After week 1 of a season championchip points get priority.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Is this what also determines pit lane priority? Highest championship points in the front, fewest in the back?

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Jim Canna - 09-19-2018

Never thought about the pit lane orders but it makes sense as you described Smile I guess it's the same with the points.

btw. i'm not entirely sure if the points get priority after week 1 or even during week 1, maybe someone can clean this up!?

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Russell Sobie - 09-19-2018

I think it's literally after the first race in a series. So if you get 1st place in the first race of a series, and then register for the second race later that day... you'll likely be on Server 1 no matter what your driver rating is. Mr. SRS Admin likes to keep his various algorithms close to his chest, so predicting where you'll end up based on whatever your points or rating is is going to be skeptical at best.

RE: live broadcast only server 1? - Kam Ho - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 03:16 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I think it's literally after the first race in a series. So if you get 1st place in the first race of a series, and then register for the second race later that day... you'll likely be on Server 1 no matter what your driver rating is. Mr. SRS Admin likes to keep his various algorithms close to his chest, so predicting where you'll end up based on whatever your points or rating is is going to be skeptical at best.

Guess it also depends on time of day you play, during the day i found im on server1 more. p#Probably less people on which means less drivers with better ratings than me lol