Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
live broadcast only server 1?
is the broadcast only for server 1?
yes
(07-21-2018, 11:23 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes
Is there a way to tell what server you will be on once you have registered ?
Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server 1.
(09-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server  1.

Thanks  Smile
(09-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  Servers are attributed by rating, so the 23 drivers with the highest score will be on server  1.

I wish it was that simple. After week 1 of a season championchip points get priority.
(09-18-2018, 11:02 PM)Jim Canna Wrote:  I wish it was that simple. After week 1 of a season championchip points get priority.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Is this what also determines pit lane priority? Highest championship points in the front, fewest in the back?
Never thought about the pit lane orders but it makes sense as you described Smile I guess it's the same with the points.

btw. i'm not entirely sure if the points get priority after week 1 or even during week 1, maybe someone can clean this up!?
I think it's literally after the first race in a series. So if you get 1st place in the first race of a series, and then register for the second race later that day... you'll likely be on Server 1 no matter what your driver rating is. Mr. SRS Admin likes to keep his various algorithms close to his chest, so predicting where you'll end up based on whatever your points or rating is is going to be skeptical at best.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(09-19-2018, 03:16 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I think it's literally after the first race in a series. So if you get 1st place in the first race of a series, and then register for the second race later that day... you'll likely be on Server 1 no matter what your driver rating is. Mr. SRS Admin likes to keep his various algorithms close to his chest, so predicting where you'll end up based on whatever your points or rating is is going to be skeptical at best.

Guess it also depends on time of day you play, during the day i found im on server1 more. p#Probably less people on which means less drivers with better ratings than me lol