Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (11/12)
Hi all guys!
A new update is online, thanks to Michal Ringes:
https://www.4funsimracing.com/2020/12/10...al-ringes/
Enjoy the reading, it's still a big pleasure to go on with this interviews!
Gianluca
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
I like that you always leave a little in the bag
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Being super fast makes that kind of easy I suppose Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Haha it helps a bit : ) anyway being just a little bit off the max push massively helps with consistency and reduces chance of something going wrong to almost zero.
great reading, i know Michal since his GPL era, he was faster but reliability wasnt his strong part in this time, so i beat him in championship by staying on the road as nearly all offtrack in GPL on full damage model was fatal and end of the race.
yeah someone sabotaged my ferrari engine in half of the races, the strongest memory of those times is seeing smoke fire and engine pieces flying trough the air in the mirror Smile
(12-11-2020, 04:29 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  yeah someone sabotaged my ferrari engine in half of the races, the strongest memory of those times is seeing smoke fire and engine pieces flying trough the air in the mirror Smile

Those things are missing in AC, indeed! Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
haha yeah, random failures are part of the racing, you are not happy when it happens but it should happen sometimes Smile
I'm more than "happy" with random computer crashes and internet outages Smile
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Or during long races, when you do a pitstop, the pitcrew casually changes. You could get the Red Bull pit crew, or if you are unlucky, you'll get the Ferrari pit crew. You may also lose a wheel after some meters lol