Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MX-5 at Laguna Seca this morning
Ok, I'm writing this because there were several drivers involved and I think it was pretty much all racing incidents, so no bad feelings for anyone. 

BOY, did we have a fun and crashy fight for P9 there! Shoutout to everyone involved (you know who you are), it was all attacking and switching positions from P9 down, even to P13 at one moment! Unfortunately it ended badly for some of us: someone disconnected after the last crash, someone pitted, I myself could continue racing but I was way behind and only got P11. 

So yeah, while it has been very fun it has also caused incidents, crashes and shunts. Someone's race was ruined for that, and, while unfortunately this is bound to happen, let's all try to keep it as clean as possible next time. I know everyone's eager to eat the driver in front of them, but let's remember that we don't all enter or exit a corner the same way, and let's always put safety above all. Nobody gets physically hurt, but that's no excuse. 

See you next time!
Simone I absolutely agree with you. I think the beauty of these races is the competition and the battles for positions. none of us are perfect, I understand race accidents and mistakes too. however, sometimes, there are drivers and incorrect situations that ruin the race and the fun. we must always and in any case try to respect the opponent. to the next race!
Stefano