Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free speed!
I'm seeing in the streams that a lot of people is not using the P2P button in the Audi TT races, so for those that haven't noticed yet, If you assign a button for the 'kers/push to pass' and you press it during race, you will be 0.5s faster per lap.

Cheers.
(11-16-2020, 07:59 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  I'm seeing in the streams that a lot of people is not using the P2P button in the Audi TT races, so for those that haven't noticed yet, If you assign a button for the 'kers/push to pass' and you press it during race, you will be 0.5s faster per lap.

Cheers.
Thanks for sharing! Maybe a noob question, but is it legal or kind of a bug? If legal I'd be more than happy to try it out.

Another thing I noticed at Chang is that during the race there are no penalties: those turns where you get a penality when qualifying, you don't get anything. 
I assume that this one instead is a bug, but I'd like to hear comments from someone who knows more Smile
It's legal of course, it's a regular feature of that car that a lot of people simply don't notice.

Regarding track limits: that's a problem on a couple of tracks. If you notice somebody getting an unfair advantage, report them: https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=9393
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-16-2020, 08:59 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  It's legal of course, it's a regular feature of that car that a lot of people simply don't notice.

Regarding track limits: that's a problem on a couple of tracks. If you notice somebody getting an unfair disadvantage, report them: https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=9393
I did notice a couple of drivers constantly going wide at the first turn to carry more speed in the turn and thus gaining a big advantage on the subsequent straight, plus going beyond the kerbs at a number of other turns to resist to attacks. Don't have the replay for those tho, will keep an eye out on the next races.

On a separate note, if anyone has any hints for the setup it would be super appreciated - am a complete noob when it comes to that  Angel
I mapped it through CM, but if i try to do an offline race, when i press the button, nothing happen. Why?

Edit: found the issue, i wasn't saving the commands configurations with the new KERS/P2P key lmao