Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Formula 2 RSS
(11-19-2020, 01:02 PM)Victor Garcia de Vega Wrote:  como se descarga el coche?
solo me descarga el templates ese
Dale a comprar. Vale cero €
(11-19-2020, 01:02 PM)Victor Garcia de Vega Wrote:  como se descarga el coche?
solo me descarga el templates ese
Mira mi último post / See my last post
It says the setup is fixed - does that mean the tyre selection is fixed as well?
(11-20-2020, 07:00 PM)Max Bechtold Wrote:  It says the setup is fixed - does that mean the tyre selection is fixed as well?

no, tyre, fuel, brake pression e brake bias can be modified
The car is a lot of fun, but AIA really needs some improvements, sadly. Track limits are super rigid and the bump in the apex of turn 10 makes it impossible to drive there with these cars. I also somehow got damage running over the white line on pit exit.
To everyone in the 23:00 at Imola tonight, my apologies.
I generally try to be as fair as possible, but it was just a bad one on my part.  Hopefully the race wasn't too ruined for people. 
Sorry 
Chris

(edited to remove specific incident details)
(11-22-2020, 10:49 PM)Alexandre Queirós Wrote:  The car is a lot of fun, but AIA really needs some improvements, sadly. Track limits are super rigid and the bump in the apex of turn 10 makes it impossible to drive there with these cars. I also somehow got damage running over the white line on pit exit.
I got an incident hitting the white line as well! I enjoyed the bump at turn 10 though, a little bit of excitement every lap.

This car excited me enough to start racing again after 6 weeks off. I would encourage anyone who struggled with Portimao to try again in the coming weeks. That track is like a tarmac motocross track and is harder to drive than pretty much anywhere else because the car keeps going light over the hills.
Does anyone know what's going on with this series? Participation seems to have dropped off quite a lot, I guess because of the frequent pile-ups especially after the start.

Such a shame, this car is so rewarding if you put in the time and effort to learn a track in it...
(12-05-2020, 07:38 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  Does anyone know what's going on with this series? Participation seems to have dropped off quite a lot, I guess because of the frequent pile-ups especially after the start.

Such a shame, this car is so rewarding if you put in the time and effort to learn a track in it...
I loved it in Imola, not so much in Hockenheim (but I don't like that track in general). We'll see about Donington!
I did a bit of offline practice at Hockenheim without problems, but in the online race I couldn't clear T5; looked like wrong steering lock settings.
Anyone else experienced the problem?