Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Formula 2 RSS
It's only for me?
The tire blankets for this mod is not enabled and the Algarve track the DRS is enabled for the entire track,  Dodgy
(11-15-2020, 06:35 PM)Cristiano Garcia Wrote:  It's only for me?
The tire blankets for this mod is not enabled and the Algarve track the DRS is enabled for the entire track,  Dodgy
No DRS zone usually means no DRS allowed for the race.

BTW just put in a 45min practice stint, jesus christ I thought I could drive, hugely humbling combo, I'm not even sure if I want to race here. I mean half the time you can't even see the next corner you're approaching, racing blind in a F2 car seems a bit daunting... We'll see.
(11-15-2020, 07:56 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  

BTW just put in a 45min practice stint, jesus christ I thought I could drive, hugely humbling combo, I'm not even sure if I want to race here. I mean half the time you can't even see the next corner you're approaching, racing blind in a F2 car seems a bit daunting... We'll see.
The track is huge fun to drive, after you'll memorize it proper! 
And F1 just did it IRL...Big Grin
(11-16-2020, 09:19 AM)Ilmari Ylitalo Wrote:  
(11-15-2020, 07:56 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  

The track is huge fun to drive, after you'll memorize it proper! 
And F1 just did it IRL...Big Grin
Yeah, mad! Smile
RSS F2 Fixed setup.
This is the dream! Please make this a permanent series  Smile
Hi there, where can the car be download from? The link from the download stuff brings just skins and templates. Thanks!

(11-16-2020, 06:37 PM)Juan Alberdi Wrote:  Hi there, where can the car be download from? The link from the download stuff brings just skins and templates. Thanks!
OK, found it by myself here: https://sellfy.com/racesimstudio/p/lnqj/
(11-16-2020, 06:37 PM)Juan Alberdi Wrote:  Hi there, where can the car be download from? The link from the download stuff brings just skins and templates. Thanks!

OK, found it by myself here: https://sellfy.com/racesimstudio/p/lnqj/

THIS! The link in the mods list goes to wrong stuff.
Ok what's not the dream.
10am, 1pm, 4pm, 6pm.....................11pm.
Why. Why?
This car is a nightmare; too slippery on the rear. Compared with Lotus Exos, Lotus is very more planted on the rear with the same power.

Frustrating car Sad
como se descarga el coche?
solo me descarga el templates ese