Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Formula 2 RSS
(12-06-2020, 11:51 AM)Giorgio Ascari Wrote:  I did a bit of offline practice at Hockenheim without problems, but in the online race I couldn't clear T5; looked like wrong steering lock settings.
Anyone else experienced the problem?
What do you mean exactly? I've had no problems at all.
(12-06-2020, 04:04 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  
(12-06-2020, 11:51 AM)Giorgio Ascari Wrote:  I did a bit of offline practice at Hockenheim without problems, but in the online race I couldn't clear T5; looked like wrong steering lock settings.
Just couldn't turn the wheel enough... must be some strange issue with my setup
(12-06-2020, 07:07 PM)Giorgio Ascari Wrote:  
(12-06-2020, 04:04 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  
Just couldn't turn the wheel enough... must be some strange issue with my setup
I have that problem sometimes. I fix it by exiting the game and unplugging and plugging my wheel back to the PC.
I would have weird stuff like this all the time until I just got dirt simple with the solution:

Get a USB hub with switches on each port. Turn off your wheel when your computer is off. After you power on, turn on your wheel and let it do its thing (both Logitechs and Thrustmasters do a power-on self test after getting plugged in) before you start your game/Content Manager. Never had one control issue after doing this.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hey guys,
I have recently started playing in the SRS, mostly with F2 and Audi TT.
In F2 I still seem to be 1 to 2 seconds off the pace and its really easy to spin out so I try to be careful and not push too much.
What tips would you give me to shorten that gap?
Thank you in advance
I wish I was 1-2 sec of the pace, but for the spinning part - lots of practice and make sure you have high and stable FPS . When I had less than 60, I kept missing the rear starting to go.