Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident score needs to be more imortant
Fair point! But as long as an incident counts even when someone crashes into you, i see no way this will move forward. 
I just rage quit my first race, it is prob. the 4th or 5th time that this has happened. 
On the start line the dude in front reacted too soon, we bumped (1). Then in the first corner at mosport, I kept the outside line, some dude smashed into me(2), then i smashed into the outside wall(3), then a guy going sideways smashed into me (4), then i got back on the track and someone hit me from the side (5, this btw i think was prob. also my fault), then i spun out and hit the wall (6), then i got back on track and got hit by 3 other cars (7,8,9). 

This is just ridiculous! I mean i don't even know what strategy to take anymore. Inside line is suicide, and outside line is fucked by the inside guys jumping around. 

I race motorcycles and we always have safety issues on grid starts, too bad AC can't do flying starts!

PS:
Incident at around the 12 minute mark

https://youtu.be/fNRvZ_VZlsY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incident score needs to be more imortant - by Traian Olinescu - 11-01-2020, 11:23 PM