Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident score needs to be more imortant
I think the best thing we, the SRS members, should do is send in more "Protest videos". Some people's actions deserve an outright Ban, most just need to be warned that dive-bombing from 2 car lengths back, sliding your car sideways and door-slamming the car in front off the track, is NOT ACEPTABLE. (in any form of racing league, anywhere in the world, real life or sim racing)
 There is a member here the has a post about all the Protests he has done. I read it and thought, I'd hate to race against this guy, one slight mistake and he'll report me. But maybe that's what we need, right now too many of us don't want to ruin someone else's fun, by protesting them, BUT they don't seem to mind ruining our fun.
 In my experience, these types of drivers don't feel they did anything wrong and get very arrogant about the incident. 
 The biggest problem with your idea is, fast "Hot Lappers" who can't race with another car on the track, can and will start up front and win races. Getting them a good rating, but they will also get a lot of incident points because they will hit everybody around them, because they can't race.
 Anything that SRS does, involving incident points, will affect the innocent driver that gets slammed, except for a filing a valid protest.
 Of course SRS will need more trusted admins to review the protests, right now the 20min races are almost a last-man-standing (Wreckfest) event. The only way to clean up the racing is to get these drivers in check. They need to receive  a "warning", "suspension" or for the most deserving of them, a "ban". The only way that will happen is by using the protest form. 
 It doesn't take long to do, once you figure out how its done. You could finish a 20min race, save the replay, register for the next session at the top of the hour, make your protest video, post it and submit your protest to the "SRS Protest Form" and be ready for the Join button to the next race.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incident score needs to be more imortant - by Jay Gabriel - 11-01-2020, 03:44 PM