Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip race times ???
(10-20-2020, 10:36 AM)Ricardo Jantarada Wrote:  cut track, in my case it was not on purpose

(10-22-2020, 08:55 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  
(10-20-2020, 10:56 AM)Roman Smirnov Wrote:  Aren't you supposed to give back time gained? And how a cut track lap time can be valid ending up on the leaderboards?
No, you have to give back any advantage gained. Since this was quali and the lap didn't count, there was no advantage gained. The leaderboards count for nothing.
Likewise, if you cut the track and gained a position in the race you'd have to give it back, even if it slowed you down.
Race laps, not quali.
10s gained in race is a hell of an advantage, even if they did not gain positions.
Cutting the track by accident is not the problem, deliberately carrying on without slowing down is.
I wondering how people can do 1,03s on Okayama INTERNATIONAL?
When looking at the series I read Okayama PIPER and than 1,03s are plausible.
( Even I can do a 1,04 there, sometimes that is)

Is this a glitch or what am I missing?

MFG Carsten
I´d rather drive a slow car fast   Big Grin
no one can do a 1.03 on the full okayama layout
(10-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Carsten Meyer Wrote:  I wondering how people can do 1,03s on Okayama INTERNATIONAL?
When looking at the series I read Okayama PIPER and than 1,03s are plausible.
( Even I can do a 1,04 there, sometimes that is)

Is this a glitch or what am I missing?

MFG Carsten

The circuit's name is Okayama International Circuit, but it has two layouts, GP and Piper.
Found it.

On the "Daily Schedule" and Time Table its Okayama International, only on the Details Page it says
Okayama Piper.

You got me there, Buddy ;-)

MFG Carsten
I´d rather drive a slow car fast   Big Grin