Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setup Skipbarbe Summit Point
The tyre pressures drop while racing. With the 2nd or third lap they should be at the optimum grip level.
(10-14-2020, 04:38 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  The tyre pressures drop while racing. With the 2nd or third lap they should be at the optimum grip level.
I didnt notice that yet, also havent practiced enough.
I bought my first wheel (T80, no force feed back i know, but soon...) end of last year and never did any sim racing before, but only started taking this a little more serious a few months ago. I'm sloowly gathering information and experience so when i buy a t150 or g29 with some money i have on the side, everything should make more sense with the instant feedback i receive on the wheel. everything is new to me so im trying to ketch'up Wink 
Thanks for your patience and support. gr's hf
1.25.424: https://streamable.com/knjs1m

I also started racing in july this year, so still a lot to learn.
(10-14-2020, 05:51 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  1.25.424: https://streamable.com/knjs1m

I also started racing in july this year, so still a lot to learn.
Nice, i like the way you throw your car into the corners, helps keep the temperatures and rpm's up right? 
Anyway, trying to be competitive without a ffb wheel is not even fare for me, I'm basically guessing how the tires are behaving based on camera movement and sound, but one day i'll be on a more similar playing field.
thanks for sharing
(10-14-2020, 03:00 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  The car is quite ok. Only the brake is a bit sensitive.

How is the setup guys? Did it improve your laptimes? I see 11 downloads, so a bit of feedback is welcome.

Your setup is definitely better than mine, I improved my laptime 0.5 s with your setup. I'm still way too slow anyway, I can barely get under 1:26.

Mostly I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best out of turns 3 and 5, right now it's more luck than skill at those two.
My setup. Its stable, but turn in hard. Maybe more camber would help. Tired of tests Smile

Attached Files
.zip   vaidas.zip (Size: 351 bytes / Downloads: 28)
Have a nice day!
(10-15-2020, 06:59 PM)Vaidas Anilionis Wrote:  My setup. Its stable, but turn in hard. Maybe more camber would help. Tired of tests Smile
What is your best lap time with this one?
(10-15-2020, 06:59 PM)Vaidas Anilionis Wrote:  My setup. Its stable, but turn in hard. Maybe more camber would help. Tired of tests Smile
Thank you Vaidas !! I managed to lower my time with its setup in almost 1 second.
Is it me or the setup don't make a lot of diference in this car?
Even when I changed at random every number in the setup my lap times was almost the same.
The only thing that did make a little diference for me was the brake pressures, but that's a drivers preference and depends on the pedals you have. 
Anyway, I'm using this setup. 

Attached Files
.txt   SkipA.txt (Size: 510 bytes / Downloads: 17)
You can't drive this car like you would drive an F3 for example. To have competitive lap times you need to really throw your car into the corners and play with the throttle to keep it balanced. this also helps keeping the temperatures and rpm's up.