Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to join the same race server with a friend?
Hello everyone. Since I've started racing on SRS I've been wondering if it is possible to make sure to race with some friends in the same server. Several times we booked at the same moment for the same race, but at the time of joining the server, we sadly saw we had been splitted in two different servers, due to the high amount of players. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Thanks! Big Grin
Not possible.

But if you both attended a week or two in the same series you will both start on Server 1.

Simply put, people with high-ish rankings and those who already attended a couple of races in a given series race on Server 1. New people are put into Server 2 or 3.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
If both your ratings get hight enough, you will almost always be in server 1 anyways. So just keep racing and have fun.
(10-13-2020, 01:43 PM)Umberto Aggio Wrote:  Hello everyone. Since I've started racing on SRS I've been wondering if it is possible to make sure to race with some friends in the same server. Several times we booked at the same moment for the same race, but at the time of joining the server, we sadly saw we had been splitted in two different servers, due to the high amount of players. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Thanks! Big Grin
When you register it will show a list of drivers, the names are in order of how they will be put into the split, splits are groups of 23 so if you and your friend are in the same group of 23 then you will be in the same race!  Hope this helps