Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 1970s (Ferari vs. Lotus)
I hoped I could leave Simon Speth behind me after he fell back at the beginning of the race but then ran wide in T3 and got a penalty, my pace was 1.5 seconds slower than him anyways, so I shouldn't complain. At least I kept Jim Russel behind me, thanks to the Ferrari's better top speed.

But I actually should be proud for getting the race done without any real mistakes. I hate this track so much since I first drove it in 1996 in the first F1 game on the Playstation Big Grin

My T1 felt close as hell, now in the replay it doesn't look so close, but I think you can relate how it felt in the actual race: https://streamable.com/mfxnnw
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
looks pretty close from both sides Smile
(11-04-2020, 08:59 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I hoped I could leave Simon Speth behind me after he fell back at the beginning of the race but then ran wide in T3 and got a penalty, my pace was 1.5 seconds slower than him anyways, so I shouldn't complain. At least I kept Jim Russel behind me, thanks to the Ferrari's better top speed.

But I actually  should be proud for getting the race done without any real mistakes. I hate this track so much since I first drove it in 1996 in the first F1 game on the Playstation Big Grin

My T1 felt close as hell, now in the replay it doesn't look so close, but I think you can relate how it felt in the actual race: https://streamable.com/mfxnnw
Yep, I was lurking ?. Gr
Great race Marco, too bad i had really bad luck in quali on slow cars and stupid shit that cost me 1 sec ....
And in race it was obvious that it will be very hard ... should have left the limiter higher, i was loosing so much on the last 300 metres of the straight, that it was pretty clear i will have to overtake you somwhere else which is extremely difficult here, i made it but the there was the straight again Smile) Anyway very close race, and very good racing i really enjoyed it. Raced for team USA today, did not bring me luck but doesnt matter because the team won anyway and that is what is important Smile
Congrats once again Michal Ringes on the championship! What a last race against Marco.

That was one of the most enjoyable series on SRS for me. Around ten very capable racers in each race often racing real close.

T1 was unlucky for some in this race, but that's racing.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Yeah it was great series, congrats to Michal - second overall and Simon -third overall, and also thanks to everyone else who took part in racing these fantastic old cars Smile
Simon Speth would have deserved overall 3rd more than me and Robert was a good contender as well, but for once I was on the lucky side of things so I gladly take it Big Grin

And not to forget Donnchadh who had to quit the series. Jim C Russel and Filippo Di Maggio would have desevered a place in the top 5 as well but just had bad luck in some races.
Congrats Michal and Simon

last race not so fun , so much unluck and weird actions

With Michal we raced together many, many years ago (2005-2007) in Czech GPL natioanal championship in Ferraris 312/67
No missed shifts, no inky dinks, 2 new skins. Perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWH8PzHY5k

Ferrari 312T and a Lotus 77 actually racing against each other in 2021, so cool Big Grin