Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 1970s (Ferari vs. Lotus)
the key to this track is trailbraking with bigger rear drift into those fast corners than usual and then imediatelly continuing the oversteer with throttle trough apex and exit, and also not locking the wheels into slower corners, overall 4 wheel drift is the way to go here, most fun and its fastest
At first, I was skeptical about those historic cars but the last race totally blew my mind Big Grin
doged two spinning cars on the main straight, got P2 because Michal was unlucky with a backmarker ...
but most important competition is so tight ... really fun to race with you guys!
Crew Chief constantly told me that I should overtake you because you're holding me up and I was like "Shut up already! He's totally matching my pace, no way I can go faster!"
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
yeah those cars are super fun, you can push them over the limit and still keep control, also looking forward to fuji race that will be super fun with these cars, too bad the remaining 3 tracks are just standart boring modern cars tracks, should have been something like Norschleife, Feldbergring, Mosport, Rouen or something like that Smile
My 80th win on srs, will get some beer to celebrate lol Smile very good race everyone, very few incidents, i really like that these types of cars (historic f1) mostly atract very good experienced drivers and you can see it in the results, very few crashes and many very good fights .
Fuji 68, one of the best turns in vr in the game!
Yeah that will be fantastic, old Fuji track is really great in VR.
Fun fact: the current top four in the championship are Michal, Michal, Simon, Simon -- this would make a great Drive to Survive episode Smile

(10-21-2020, 07:48 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  My 80th win on srs, will get some beer to celebrate lol Smile

Only 12 more races and you surpassed Schumacher's wins Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
not even half of that is with f1, so not really Smile
Soft tyre having a bit of a trouble in Fuji, running red hot lf lr and orange hot rr Smile