Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 1970s (Ferari vs. Lotus)
Wow, that's remarkable work.

You should put the tabs with the results first though so people can see immediately what's the result of putting in data. It took me a while to find out what I was actually supposed to look at.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
i am not able to open this file in open office lol just keeps loading and nohing Smile
This series is fantastic. I was a big fan of the old Grand Prix Legends, and I am a big fan of vintage F1.
I love it. I sucks, but I love it Smile
Hey Simon, got your msg but unable to respond as SRS informs me that you have used up all your msg space. Which server is causing the problems? I am looking into the sit. on the dedicated server (f1) and will contact the server company if you still have problems getting on after a restart.
If it is one of the others its my teammates and I will let him know.
Thanks for the heads up.
I think Mr. Ringes had this problem a while back, but we decided to let him back on ;-)

jim
hahaha banned for being too fast for sure Smile
Thanks Jim! It's the server currently running the 70s cars.

Did you also lose your setups and wheels settings Michal? After being banned from the Slobros server my PC crashed and after the reboot all my AC settings were at default and my setups were gone. I could load my saved settings again with CM except my wheel settings.

So weird.

tl;dr i was banned from the Slobros server for no apparent reason while being there alone, then my PC crashed and my AC settings were gone
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
So you are still not able to join the server? We also collect your bank account info and current credit, kidding kidding!
Dont remember if ac crashed after that , but all my settings remained intact.
It was weird, i was practicing, then some other guy joined and did some very slow laps (like 8 s slower than me), then he disconected and imediatelly after that i got message you have been voted to be kicked, 3 sec later i was kicked and banned Smile
Anyone else out there having probs? This is a remote server based in NY, NY so all I do is upload 'mostly' correct car/track mods, please let me know if it continues. tks
I can access the server again, thanks