Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BTCC 1999 - Nissan Primera Setup and Onboard Laps
Dude, you are changing brake bias for different sections of the lap? That is way too much work for me haha
I do it during the quali but reduce it during the race especially when battling for a position. I agree that it has a learning curve and can feel like "too much" at first Smile When you get used to the micro brake bias adjustments of each track and use a knob to adjust it, it becomes as natural as the steering behavior since muscle memory starts to kick in.
Thanks Omer. Great tips there.

Amusing blog post about A New Word for “102” as well. Enjoyed that!

Any predictions for what the next series will be?
My teammate Gianluca Roncaglia wrote that one, I had fun reading it too Smile
I am not sure about the upcoming series but hoping to see some more of these FWD touring cars with "open setup". Series featuring 4WD electric cars could also be fun.
I'd like to see again the Ford Sierra RS500, but (i hope) today the new series will be announced, so let's see Smile
That's an enjoyable car to drive too. Admins are building suspense this time by delaying the new series' announcement Smile
Thumbs Up 
Cheers Omer, appreciate you sharing your set-ups and spending the time to put the guides together. I've thoroughly enjoyed racing the BTCC series with your set-ups. Kev.
Thank you for everybody who followed this thread! I am more than happy to hear that many of you found the resources that I shared helpful.

I am looking forward to see some familiar names in 90s DTM races of the current series!
This thread knocked 1+ seconds off my lap times for a couple of tracks. Thanks!
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Thanks Omer, your expertise is much appreciated!