Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
I cant see a join button

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where it reads "Quit", it should say "Join". My problem is usually that the Join button doesn't click, so I have to reload the page by choosing Race again. I wonder why you got a Quit. Maybe because it was just you registered for the race?
(12-17-2017, 10:35 AM)Erdogan Kiziloz Wrote:  I cant see a join button

Yep, thats right.

'Join' button appears near 03:00 minutes.
you have 01:29 hours on the counter
Hah hah I was like "wow, guy has 1 minute and 29 seconds to join the race and it says Quit? something must be horribly wrong!"

Yeah, you are just drastically early for the race in question!
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Doh!

I missed that!
(12-17-2017, 11:30 AM)I simracingsystem Wrote:  
(12-17-2017, 10:35 AM)Erdogan Kiziloz Wrote:  I cant see a join button

Yep, thats right.

'Join' button appears near 03:00 minutes.
you have 01:29 hours on the counter

Ohh ok i thought that you cold practice at a sever you registered a race for. That’s going to be offline practice then  Big Grin Thank you all for your quick replies see you on the track Smile
There are a couple of series that have practice servers (run by volunteers, not by the SRS folks) so that you can practice the car/track combo for those series, but I only know of a couple. Simpit has a practice server for the Battle of the Beamers that is set up for the next track on Thursday/Friday (search for "simpit" in the server list). And the Ginetta Supercup series has a couple of servers available with I believe the current and the next track in the series available for practice (search for "ginetta"). Other than that, yup... offline hotlaps. I also recommend running a few 3 lap races against a grid of AI just to get acquainted to how starts work on the circuit in question. It isn't perfect, but at least you can tell when to start (early) braking for T1 when there are 22 other people around you!
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hi

Can anyone help me to get this going please? troubleshooted it as far as I can but just wont work.
So I have extracted the files into the folders and instructed, and double checked these more than once - all okay
I have enabled both plugins within the GUI - these seem to enable, and I get the logo in the AC gui BUT when I click it - nothing happens, it's just like I never clicked it. Tried renaming my whole Assesto Corsa folder in my documents, changing default browser from chrome to I.E, clearing browser cache,  rebooting (obviously) but still - just as the attachments shows - I get nothing from a click

any ideas anyone?

Thanks

James

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can you please post here your full path to both apps?
(12-19-2017, 09:12 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  can you please post here your full path to both apps?

Bit confused at what you mean by both apps to be honest.

I have downloaded the single file called SRS_AC_Apps.zip 

This has 3 folders, I have put the folders into the same path in my assetto corsa dir, which is G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa 

so in total there are an extra 3 folders, which all go into the appropriate path as above. to confirm the full paths:

G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\SRSskin - 2 folders, 1 eye and 1 python script in here

G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\icons - few extra icons in here

G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs - 1 folder, some ini/css files, a html and java file in here

hope this helps, if you need any more help let me know, appreciate the assistance - living in a world that doesn't include first corner pileups in inconceivable!

Thanks