Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assetto Corsa App
Assetto Corsa APP

download this file and extract it to assetto corsa root folder

.zip   SRS_AC_app.zip (Size: 26.19 KB / Downloads: 6,932)

activate the app on Assetto corsa menu options

Update 25/9/2016:
The app remains the same (no need to reinstall)  but some changes and fixes were made:

- Ajax refreshment for drivers registration numbers
-  Added content used on each session on expanded details
- Content detection before registration, you can only register if you have the contente installed.
- New Box page after Car Selection page with registrated drivers, car, skin selected and track layout.
- Fixed issue that caused the join button to not appear at 03:00 sometimes
doesnt work for me Sad
Love it. Works just fine for me. Wish there were more races but i suppose a larger community is required for this. Here's hoping Smile
(05-03-2016, 12:39 AM)Marc-Antoine Thibault Wrote:  doesnt work for me Sad

The contents of the zip file need to be extracted to your AC root folder. If you use Steam it should look something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

In there you will drop a folder called launcher with a whole bunch of folders and files inside it.

After the files are installed, start AC, go to Options, General, and activate the SRS app in the UI Modules section.
(05-03-2016, 04:04 AM)Carlos L Colón Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 12:39 AM)Marc-Antoine Thibault Wrote:  doesnt work for me Sad

The contents of the zip file need to be extracted to your AC root folder. If you use Steam it should look something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

In there you will drop a folder called launcher with a whole bunch of folders and files inside it.

After the files are installed, start AC, go to Options, General, and activate the SRS app in the UI Modules section.

Thanks ! The ui module thing was not completedSmile
Hi,
thanks for ur work to set all this up.  Cool
I registered with email and name, my email adress was also validated. 
The problem is that I can't download the app. As soon as I click on the link above a error message appears, that I do not have the rights.
Could you help?
Thanks,
Thomas

Edit:
After several tries it now works, maybe I was to fast... GREAT!
I signed up for a race, pressed launch but nothing happened Sad
I'm using a DK2, what am I missing here?

Cheers Smile

Edit - Turns it it was the assetto corsa bug thing where the game does not launch if the incorrect resolution is selected, i guess.
Now to wait for my 2 day ban to wear off so I can try again Big Grin
Suspensions are deactivated at this stage.
It didn't work for me either, i did everything as it says on the instructions, but as soon as i press join it will flash the load page and after 2 seconds i'm back on the join page again Sad
Forgot to mention one thing, on the SRS app there is no Assetto Corsa Sim to choose, is that normal?
Assetto uses a separate app that you can download here on the forum. The client installer is for other sims.