Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estonia 25 Gear Ratio
Hi..everyone..Estonia 25 soEstonia 25 sound
I am not able to use 5th gear at all...4th gear goes to 203klm top speed.. then when I enter 5th gear....it starts dropping rapidly and goes down to 143klm in say.. a second. also can not change the final gear ratio..
anyone else?
 i can do the race only using 4 gears.. but will this work on all the track in the season? 

thanks
T
(07-16-2020, 05:09 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  Hi..everyone..Estonia 25 soEstonia 25 sound
I am not able to use 5th gear at all...4th gear goes to 203klm top speed.. then when I enter 5th gear....it starts dropping rapidly and goes down to 143klm in say.. a second. also can not change the final gear ratio..
anyone else?
 i can do the race only using 4 gears.. but will this work on all the track in the season? 

thanks
T
I just posted a setup in the setups thread that I created for this car. I adjusted the gearing to use all the gears and made other changes to the car, check it out.
(07-16-2020, 05:26 PM)Donnchadh MacGarry Wrote:  
(07-16-2020, 05:09 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  Hi..everyone..Estonia 25 soEstonia 25 sound
anyone else?

ok..cool..thanks..i'll check it..

thanks
T
I just posted a setup in the setups thread that I created for this car. I adjusted the gearing to use all the gears and made other changes to the car, check it out.
Just tried some of the upcoming tracks in the series. At Grobnik and Bikernieki you don't really drive the car... You just hang on for dear life. It's an absurd amount of fun. Smile

(Obviously you should be using MacGarry's setup.)