Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invalid profile found - will be corrected..but isnt!
i just tried to enter the AMS F3 race, but when clicking to join it wont work, saying to re-setup using the client app
So i re-run the client app. select AMS, pick the AMS.exe and it says "invalid profile found but will be corrected"
However, it still doesnt work. Any ideas please ? thx
Do you have an antivirus running?
i have turned off AV, then removed AMS from the SIM-RACING app, then re-added AMS
I again got the error about invalid profile. I will not be able to tell if it works until i can check against a race slot
i cannot make the race times for today so will test tomorrow
Could the problem be that i had to change my name in AMS to be allowed to race on RD?
My profile in MYDOCUMENTS is no longer called Sting Ray
what is your name on Race Department?
(04-24-2016, 06:09 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  what is your name on Race Department?

stingraymx

i race as Simon Ray
gonna change your username to Simon Ray
(04-24-2016, 07:26 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  gonna change your username to Simon Ray

Cool...cheers
I have the same problem, AV disabled, Client in the listing of the AV esclusion, name the same as RD, cant join AMS race. I'll try rf2
There have been a few updates that changed things a bit...
For instances, everyone should have their profile inside mydocs\automobilista\userdata but no, recent updates show that some have it there, while others don't.
Automobilista will soon leave the early access stage and i hope that they can fix all issues before that because it's very difficult to keep up with these changes.
(04-24-2016, 07:26 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  gonna change your username to Simon Ray

do i need to do anything my end to change the name?...i still have the same issue, but as you say, AMS keeps getting changed!