Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Point system based on rating of other drivers in race
Hi Chris,

"But that's cool in any case, just forget about championships and enjoy the racing. That's what almost all of us are here for, right? "

Championship is pretty much the main feature of SRS isn't it ? Without it, it is just some club races which you can get in any community organized races.
I agree, the few races I did were quite fun and clear, but so are the club races in RD. I like the championship as it brings some relation between the races a that's the main reason I came to SRS.
If 5 races per week are not enough for you, you can always participate in more series/sims. For me sometimes 5 races are more than enough.

For now, if the car/tracks suits me, I will likely focus on AC series with less races where it is less likely to pick 5 AM race with 6 people. I am mostly interested in ACC series, so hopefully it will be supported in some time in the near future, but this is already a topic for a different thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Point system based on rating of other drivers in race - by Ivaylo Kolev - 09-17-2019, 08:07 AM