Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Track surface on hot lap to prepare a setup for the race?
[quote="Russell Sobie" pid='37124'
Trying to simulate "real world conditions" for a ramp up in road conditions during qualifying seems punishing for no real benefit to everyone on the server.
[/quote]

For sure this is responsible for some mess/spins in qualify.. I like it but don't like it. Depends from the perspective ahah.
I don't have much time to practice and usually I kwon the tracks, so I just do some laps to calculate fuel and a very quick setup. Sometimes turns out a little sketchy
(04-28-2020, 05:10 PM)Duarte Luz Wrote:  Ok thanks for the responses. I was almost sure that the race doesn't start at 100% at least the c6r series. How or were can you see that?
I will pay more attention next race.
The Realtime app shows the track grip as it changes. I need Realtime anyways to be able to tell cars I'm racing against apart from those on a different lap.
(04-29-2020, 03:42 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  
(04-28-2020, 05:10 PM)Duarte Luz Wrote:  Ok thanks for the responses. I was almost sure that the race doesn't start at 100% at least the c6r series. How or were can you see that?
I will pay more attention next race.
The Realtime app shows the track grip as it changes. I need Realtime anyways to be able to tell cars I'm racing against apart from those on a different lap.
OMG!!!! I aways use this app for years for the same reason but never seen that it shows grip level .Thanks, much easier this way Wink