Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossible to see my wins, top 3 and 10
Hello, I’m kind of new to SRS and I did some races last week and I did 2 top 2 and at least 4 top 10, but in the race page it’s writed that I have 0 of them, I don’t know how to fix this, and I don’t know if other user can see my top 2 and top 10.
Also I don’t know how to see my road career info.
I don’t know if this help, but I race on Assetto Corsa and I use content manager. Also every time I want to join a race, the join button never work. When I finish a race, I leave the server pretty early, I mean as soon as I finish my last lap. On the race historic of the server, my position is the right one.
Thank you
Yeah i forget what the race page stats show(championship standings maybe?), but if you click on your name it should show more info that's accurate for races.
The summary in the race page only counts the results from server 1.

The join button doesn't work in CM right now. Until it's fixed you have to join by searching for simracingsys in the 'online' menu.
I don't use CM and the Join button does not work for me either. I have always had this problem that Wait wouldn't change to Join until the page was refreshed by clicking on Race again. But then Join worked, however recently it stopped and I had to resort to finding simracingsystem in the server list. I am talking about AC, as I said, without CM
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
Did you install the updated SRS app for AC from a few weeks ago?
Exclamation 
For me also the Wins, Top3 and Top10 are missing under "Competition" -> "Race" on the website.
However, Rating, Incident Avg. and Championships display correctly. To make it even more odd under my stats page, which is accessible by clicking on the name in standings, everything seems to be displayed (https://www.simracingsystem.com/srsmember.php?a=)
yes, only split 1 results will count for wins, top3 and top 10
Most of my wins and top3 should be split 1, however none is shown.
you have only raced on ACC recently?
If you do an AC race it should set it right.
(04-18-2020, 02:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you have only raced on ACC recently?
If you do an AC race it should set it right.
yes I only raced ACC recently and AC maybe 6 months ago. I'll give it a try thanks.