Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon, from NJ, USA.
Hey everyone!

My name is Jonathan Patrick Pereira, and I am 30 years old, and from New Jersey, USA. You can all call me Jon, or Jonathan, I don't care, either one works ;]

I have only been sim racing for about 2 years. I do not actually have my license IRL right now, and I have never had it, even though I am 30 years old now.

So the only driving I get to do, is in video games, or Sim Racers.

I mainly play Assetto Corsa, and I used to play iRacing (iRacing is an INCREDIBLE Sim/Game but to me it's not worth the money. If you didnt have to pay SO MUCH for new cars/tracks, then I owuld still be playing it. I don't care about the monthly fee... buying cars and tracks, for such a high price, bothers me though.)

Anyways... lol.

So yeah I mainly play Assetto Corsa, DAILY. I also play DiRT Rally 2.0. Also play Project Cars 2. but VERY RARELY. There are many other racing games/sims that I play, but too many to name. The only one I don't play and I never have but I would like to tyr it... is rFactor and/or rFactor 2.

I havce also been a member on SRS for a while now, maybe 2 years? more? not sure. But I have never ACTUALLY raced on SRS.

I would love to join some people that I can race with daily, or even weekly. I am free ALL the time lol.

If anyone wants to drive together, lemme know. I could really use some help learning tracks, lingo, markers, braking points, etc. LEMME KNOW!

Thanks for such a great community and website/app!

Drive safe everyone! Wear your SEAT-BELTS!!!!