Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment for involuntary disconnect
I appreciate the "system" and the hard must be to create and maintain it. It's a really awesome work. But I think sometimes it doesn't care much about us (regular drivers). If ratings are "only numbers" without any value, why do we need it? Why do we care about it? We are here for racing and beat ourselves, but ratings are important to have an improvement feeling, RPG-like. This numbers could be useful as we talked in some topics., but unfortunately are only used to split drivers. But some of us try to care about our numbers, especially inc. ratio, but rating too. More ratings doesn't make you a better driver, but it writes about your work, perseverance... and it's so unrewarding to lose it for a system crash. It's like when you have a very low incident ratio and without any warning you get a suspension for an incident. I would get dissapointed like Pete did. The system doesn't care about community, only cares about itself. It's respectable, but unrewarding, and makes some of us feel distant of it.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punishment for involuntary disconnect - by Sergio Mendez - 02-06-2020, 10:07 AM