Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Client Version 1.135 released!
9/4/2016
Version V1.135 released!

Please execute srs.exe or updater.exe from your Sim Racing System folder.

Release Notes:
- Added rejoin button to the client in case you disconnect during practice. Due to this, the client no longer closes automatically after you finish the session.

- Automobilista users can now practice offline without worrying about the session beginning, the client will close automobilista and launch again.

- netkar PRO support added

29/3/2016
Version V1.131 released!

Release Notes:
-Fixed Automobilista profile error

-------------------------

Version V1.130 has been released due to changes made by Reiza on the last update.
The software will prompt to update, click ok and wait for the download to finish.
Version 1.135 released.
Hello
I was waiting to start the race, then the "join" option appears I click on it and nothing happens.
did you installed the client software? pointed to the ams.exe?

do you have antivirus?

(04-12-2016, 11:03 PM)Renan Machado Wrote:  Hello
I was waiting to start the race, then the "join" option appears I click on it and nothing happens.
Hey guys regarding AMS, i don't see the join option?
I've installed the SRS client and pointed it to the AMS exe, a box popped up confirming it was correct.
I take it using either ie or chrome browser, hitting up the SRS home page, then the race tab, I see a list of up coming races but no join option? I'm writing this on aa Android tablet and can see that I can register for races here, so thinking my browser's on windows 10 may be missing something.
I took part in a couple AC races today and all worked great, but with AMS I seem to be a little confused?
Thanks for any help in advance.
?
Hi, if you dont see the register button something is wrong.
Do you see the counter?
No the option wasn't there, the only time I've seen register/join etc was in AC using the app, and now on my Android tablet.
Looks like both my browser's, aren't showing what they should, I'll try again tonight after work and report back.
Just wanted to confirm that once the client is installed and game is selected and pointed to the games exe, with correct profile or what ever the prompt said shows up, then the game is entered from a web page.
As I said my Android tablet shows the register option as I type.
No doubt my problem is at my end.
Thanks.
Whoa just noted the "use app" option for AC using my tablets browser, confirms that my PC browser's didn't see the full info today.
Oh and yes the time counter was counting down. I just had nothing to click on to register or join etc.
on the website, the AC series say 'use app'

If you don't see the buttons or counter then it could be a javascript problem on your browser.
Yep fully understand now, I'll report back when I get it going with AMS, AC working great.
OK, seems like you can be actively browsing only one daily schedule at any time per browser/device.
Perhaps this was my issue.
Well Im buggered, tried internet explorer, chrome, edge and firefox, all browsers once logged in show the events and start times but no timeclock or register or use app for AC as options.
log in on my phone or tablet and the events are all ready to be registered etc and a clock ticking down.
currently updating windows and have installed java

OK working now, I had to log out of all but one browser.
So simple when you know!!