Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nevermind.
Personally I race to have fun but also improve and to me, consistency comes first: it's better to be 3 seconds off pace without spinning rather than make a good lap and then crash.

I agree with you about driving your race: to me, if someone is way faster, I let him pass without fighting but if I can catch up with him, I try to fight.

Something I hate about some people is their complete lack of sportsmanship: they zig-zag through the track, block your line, etc... especially during the first laps: they try to overtake immediately but in the process they hit you or push you out of track (today with the Cayman at the Red Bull ring I had to move away, brake and lose positions to avoid any accident), most of them just don't care about the points and you can see it because they often door-to-door bump people.
Personally, I would like the radar to be mandatory.

When an incident happens, I always PM the guy and apologize while explaining why I made that mistake, and I expect the same when someone crash me out of the race; if they don't apologize, I protest (yesterday with DRM I got accused by a guy to have ruined his race at the start but watching the replay I noticed that while he had a really poor start, I gained 5 positions in 20 meters; while I was passing him, he closed the gap and hit me).

About your incident ban, I think 3 it's too low, too many innocents would be involved and probably leave the platform.

Anyway thanks to take time to write this thread, it's great to see different points of view from other drivers.

Messages In This Thread
Nevermind. - by Bastian Kaiser - 11-26-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Races, First Laps and overall behaviour: I mean, what the heck guys? - by Andrea Papasodaro - 11-26-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Nevermind. - by Dennis Matzies - 11-27-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Nevermind. - by Simon Meisinger - 11-27-2019, 08:56 PM