Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R3E not launching in VR
Hi,

So i just missed my first ever srs raceroom race because it wouldn't launch in vr.  the parameters in my profile were set correctly, launch options in steam removed as per instructions.

Any ideas?  i can't/won't play in 2d as i have zero situational awareness when trying to race on a flat screen!  is it a bug or just won't launch in vr?
did you pressed 'OK' in the notification warning that shows up right after you click join?
(11-08-2019, 10:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you pressed 'OK' in the notification warning that shows up right after you click join?

there was a warning that i was launching the desktop version (not native vr) i initially cancelled that as i didn't want to try and race in 2d mode.  

then, on 2nd attempt, i pressed 'ok' so that it would launch in 2d mode, a dialogue box appeared saying that additional launch options(i assume from srs) i presed 'ok' but nothing.
if -vr is set, VR is turned on automatically after clicking that warning.
please post your command line
(11-08-2019, 10:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if -vr is set, VR is turned on automatically after clicking that warning.
please post your command line

-vr  -webdev -webHudUrl=https://otterhud.github.io/
really nothing on your steam launch parameters?
(11-08-2019, 11:39 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  really nothing on your steam launch parameters?

At the time, nothing, as per instructions, i've put them back now as i want to play R3E with the launch parameters (primarily the hud as i can launch the game in vr independently.  i'll try again some other time, for me its not working right now.  shame, because srs on paper looks great.
I use it with VR every time
I do specify the supersampling but I guess it's not the problem

I use -vr 3.0