Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Radical SR3 ''Let's Go Radical Racing With AussieStig''
(11-21-2019, 09:39 PM)Alex Nelson Wrote:  Really fun race at Watkins Glenn today. Lots of respect shown going through the bus stop.

I lost a lot of pace coming out of the pits. Forgot to throw on tires (Idk if anyone else did) and put in about 20 liters too much fuel. Oh well, fun stuff regardless.

The 2nd part of the race was very fun, with that battle with you and other 2 guys.
We went 2 times side by side in the last sector and more and more times in the straight before the fast chicane. 
I did the stupid mistake of chosing the Soft tyres and not medium.
btw it was one of my greatest race here in SRS
Why watkins glen race was 1h duration? Two first races was 20m and in race page appears 10m qualy 20m race.

Next races are 20m or 1h?
All you had to do was read it.
The sign up page said 20:00 quali 1:00 race.

The post announcing the series says

Aussie Stig Radical S3 - Thursdays 20:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race except Watkins Glen 21-11-2019)
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
In any case, the race duration should be in a more visible place.

If 95% of the races at that time are 20 min long, noone will click on the detail button and look for that small number to check if the current race is an exception. Just look at the game chat on one of these races, there are always a lot of drivers confused by the race duration.

That change would add a lot of usability to the website with a really small effort in terms of development, but seeing that the system didn't receive any update on the last years I don't think this will happen.
i think it is ok as it is who prepare for races can see in time how long the race will be, so no neeed to be realy surprised after join the race

what is even worse , it is clear many see the track and car 1st time too
What happened in SRS 2 at Donington on the Craner Curves approx lap 11? I was 4th and then I was on the grass with boiling tyres spinning like an idiot.

Was a back marker the cause?

**Edit looks like there was some ping issues with a few cars and stuff got wild**

Fun race anyways. Love the Radical. Should be a daily.
Great racing this evening guys, zero incidents in the top 6 (first split)! Really nice to see such respectful driving in my series, many thanks to all who joined in. Cheers, AussieStig (Mark)
(11-28-2019, 08:41 PM)Ben Nash Wrote:  What happened in SRS 2 at Donington on the Craner Curves approx lap 11? I was 4th and then I was on the grass with boiling tyres spinning like an idiot.

Was a back marker the cause?

**Edit looks like there was some ping issues with a few cars and stuff got wild**

Fun race anyways. Love the Radical. Should be a daily.

I saw a car taking off due to lag, he had 380+ ping, a bit dangerous to me since there can be contact without even being close to the car.

Apart from Lap 1 carnage, I really enjoyed this race; it's a combo i would love to see again in future
Hi everybody!i was 2nd on S2 when that ping issue hapenned. Just entering the main straight when the leader on that moment made some teleportations..i was lucky and nothing happened to me.
I really enjoyed the race, even the first laps on S2 where made trying yo avoid incidents...
Unfortunately, can't say the same about the backmarkers, ignoring blue flags. One of them hitted me on the back halfway through the race.

Anyway, great car and great series as usual
(11-29-2019, 12:50 AM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Great racing this evening guys, zero incidents in the top 6 (first split)! Really nice to see such respectful driving in my series, many thanks to all who joined in. Cheers, AussieStig (Mark)

Great fights and close racing! Nice series Mark!
Qualy laptimes were so tight.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A