Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Radical SR3 ''Let's Go Radical Racing With AussieStig''
Hey guys, looking forward to racing you all in Shaun Clarke's absolutely epic Radical SR3. Special shout out to Michael Martin from Plank Liveries for his beautiful work on my Bob Jane T-Marts themed livery. See you all on track.

[Image: Promo%20HP%20copy.001%20copy.jpeg?raw=1]
Awesome choice Mark, amazing job Michael!
I hope I can race this series with you, buddies!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(11-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  Awesome choice Mark, amazing job Michael!

Ta Sergio, hope to see you on track mate, you are always welcome. Cheers, Mark
(11-02-2019, 10:10 AM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey guys, looking forward to racing you all in Shaun Clarke's absolutely epic Radical SR3. Special shout out to Michael Martin from Plank Liveries for his beautiful work on my Bob Jane T-Marts themed livery. See you all on track.

[Image: Promo%20HP%20copy.001%20copy.jpeg?raw=1]

Blazing fast paint ! OMG !

(11-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  Awesome choice Mark, amazing job Michael!

Yes yes yes !
Ohh yeah this is the RAUSSIECAL SERIES !!

We will be there! Great and Crazy Track Selection! We did not expected less from you Aussie! Tongue

PD: Well, I miss Bathurst , Phillip Island and Oran Park Sad
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Great choice Mark!
This car is really something special, hopefully it finds its way to a daily series in future.

Unfortunately only able to do the first two races due to clash with league, but never mind I am sure Tiago would kick my arse again anyway Big Grin
(11-03-2019, 09:46 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Great choice Mark!
This car is really something special, hopefully it finds its way to a daily series in future.

Unfortunately only able to do the first two races due to clash with league, but never mind I am sure Tiago would kick my arse again anyway

Ta Alex glad you like the series mate. Look forward to racing you in some of the rounds. Cheers, Mark

(11-02-2019, 11:56 PM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  Ohh yeah this is the  RAUSSIECAL SERIES !!

We will be there! Great and Crazy Track Selection! We did not expected less from you Aussie! Tongue

PD: Well, I miss Bathurst , Phillip Island and Oran Park Sad

Cheers mate, Bathurst isn't available for AC, would like to have it though. See you on track, Mark
Unfortunately the mod doesn't have LOD_C and LOD_D configuration, so people may encounter performance issues with large grids.
Don't understand why Bathurst isn't available on AC. It's right there on race department lol. And if it passes all the rules to be allowed on RD, it should be allowed here.
I think the acu version of which you speak is of some dodgy origin, R3E maybe? No idea of the rules on RD looks like they are flexible shall we say Big Grin
The only other version I encountered for AC is a rip from Forza 7 (kind of gives it away when the track name has FM7 in it lol)