Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Radical SR3 ''Let's Go Radical Racing With AussieStig''
(11-04-2019, 08:41 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  I think the acu version of which you speak is of some dodgy origin, R3E maybe? No idea of the rules on RD looks like they are flexible shall we say Big Grin
The only other version I encountered for AC  is a rip from Forza 7 (kind of gives it away when the track name has FM7 in it lol)

Yeah, the ACU version. I have the FM7 version and it's not well optimized. Runs like crap with a full grid. I thought RD adhere to the same sort of rules that SRS uses? Like people can't upload mods there if they're converted without permission? IDK, looks like we'll have to rely on private leagues for our Bathurst fix Sad
Yeah I’ve no idea the exact reasoning but had resigned myself to no Bathurst on SRS a while ago now. I watched an onboard of Bathurst on R3E and it was totally the ACU version but whether they had permission, who knows?
Amazing start to the season.

I'd recommend the stream for this race. Some brilliant driving.

Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Fascinating strong of field. My face when I realized I qualified 18 with a lap 1.4 slower than pole :-O
So pleased guys, it’s great to share track with you! Only 20 incidents for all grid, superb
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(11-04-2019, 12:40 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Unfortunately the mod doesn't have LOD_C and LOD_D configuration, so people may encounter performance issues with large grids.

People May, but they would need a PC lower spec than mine to encounter that and my PC is about 6-7 out of date.

I can run full grid on Ultra settings and it works ok.

The BMW Mini has no LODS (yet) and it worked perfectly Smile

Shaun
Saying that it works perfectly is a bit of a stretch imo if people running the game in VR suffers huge performance losses when running 20 cars on the grid.
I'm not running VR and by the sounds of it neither are you, we might not be affected by the performance loss of lack of LOD's but more and more people are using VR and no LOD's is a huge performance impact.
(11-08-2019, 07:57 AM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  Saying that it works perfectly is a bit of a stretch imo if people running the game in VR suffers huge performance losses when running 20 cars on the grid.
I'm not running VR and by the sounds of it neither are you, we might not be affected by the performance loss of lack of LOD's but more and more people are using VR and no LOD's is a huge performance impact.

I agree, but I can't promise / test in VR, so I can't comment on performance issues with VR.

Maybe some day I could do, with a crowdfund LOL but for now, I can only say, running on a single 32" monitor, 1080p, low spec I7, mid range GFX card, ultra settings, it does run perfectly with a full grid.

Hope people understand this.

Regards

Shaun
Runs just fine for me in VR.
(11-03-2019, 05:52 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  
(11-03-2019, 09:46 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Great choice Mark!
This car is really something special, hopefully it finds its way to a daily series in future.

Unfortunately only able to do the first two races due to clash with league, but never mind I am sure Tiago would kick my arse again anyway

Ta Alex glad you like the series mate. Look forward to racing you in some of the rounds. Cheers, Mark

(11-02-2019, 11:56 PM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  Ohh yeah this is the  RAUSSIECAL SERIES !!

We will be there! Great and Crazy Track Selection! We did not expected less from you Aussie! Tongue

PD: Well, I miss Bathurst , Phillip Island and Oran Park Sad

Cheers mate, Bathurst isn't available for AC, would like to have it though. See you on track, Mark
Who said Bathurst isn't available for AC, its right there Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/

Phillip Island
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...land.8816/

But no Oran Park - 2 out of 3 isn't bad
Really fun race at Watkins Glenn today. Lots of respect shown going through the bus stop.

I lost a lot of pace coming out of the pits. Forgot to throw on tires (Idk if anyone else did) and put in about 20 liters too much fuel. Oh well, fun stuff regardless.