Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFB problem in SRS race (only)?
(10-31-2019, 02:08 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  It happened this time around 5 mins in. Not as bad as it had been but still was not right. and the damage display was coming on showing the front wheels damage just going down the straight started on lap 2 or 3.. I can say it feels like if you had RR steering rack setting on.. or to high and the wheel feels like a drill on concrete.

Did some digging and was able to find some strange things..I have no idea how it got there.. Inside of my two FF post files it had two different settings. In one the lut said crazy1.lut (which I think is AC default) and in the other it said Mycrazy.lut..which I have no idea how that got there.. I have used wheel check..but that was for iRacing and maybe years ago..can't remember..I am 6 years on iRacing and moved on to irFFB long ago so no need to use wheel check.

changed the lut setting back to crazylut in both files..don't know if a open wheel series is coming up..but if so I will report back after I race. 

hope this is it..lets see

and you can try unchecking FFB post processing just to isolate the problem, FFB still works without it.
I think that was it. just did race.and it was so smooth..felt like before. I will do some more racing later this week..I report back them ..But I really think it is fixed. Feels like it.

thanks you guys for the help..see you out there.